The Home & School Association (H&SA) supports the SJB mission by highlighting a caring community. H&SA events focus on fun and thoughtful ways for our students to feel cared for and appreciated in our school in a fashion that compliments the values of our school and parish.
Members of the Home and School Association Executive Committee include the pastor, principal, parent representatives, and faculty representatives.
The 2015-16 officers are:
Pastor Father Joe Piekarski
Principal Richard Hart
President Kristina Santoro
Vice President Melissa Verlander
Secretary Michele Kane
Treasurer Shannon Protas
The Home and School Association sponsors many activities, including:
- Monthly Tag Day Pretzel Delivery - dates will be determined by Student Council tag days.
- Family Movie Night - September 19th - Doors open at 6 p.m.; Movie begins at 6:30 - Hall
- Family Bingo - October 30th - 6:30 - 9:00 p.m. - Hall
- Beef and Beer - November 7th - 6:00 - 10:00 p.m. - Hall
- Breakfast with Santa - December 6th - 10:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. - Hall
- Santa's Secret Shop - December 7th - 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. - Hall
- Family Skate Night - January 9th - 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. Christiana Skating Rink
- Middle School Dance - January 23rd - 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. - Hall
- Family Bingo - April 8th - 6:30 - 9 p.m. - Hall
- Grades 3-5 Social - April 22nd - 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. - Hall
- ECP-2nd Grade Social - May 6th - 6:30 - 8:30 p.m. - Hall
... and much more!
Meetings are held the second Thursday of every month in the Faculty Room of the Early Education Bldg. To contact the Home & School Committee:
The H&SA is an easy way to get involved in SJB student and community life. You can join the committee or volunteer for as many, or as few, activities as your schedule permits. All help is appreciated and welcome.